Monday, April 14, 2008

Clubitis

Everytime I get attached to a country, be it because I lived there or because I got close to someone that comes from there, I wind up choosing a football team that I support. My extensive list of football affiliation, at this point, stands like this:

Portugal - FC Porto (above and beyond)
Belgium - Sint Truiden VV
Italy - AC Milan
England - Liverpool FC
Germany - VfB Stuttgart

and now,
Brasil - SE Palmeiras

How could I ever not support a team that just lost the city derby against the all-mighty São Paulo FC with an irregular goal by the emperor Adriano (formerly with Inter), put in with his hand. Moreover, I was missing a team that played in green.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaargh, Vfb Stuttgart!! How can you do that to me after all we've been through together...

Apart from that - all my best wishes from Brussels :)

Elkezett said...

VFB olé olé!

wer ein schwabe ist, der klatsche in die hand!

take care miguel!

MiM said...

dudes, i write all this sensitive stuff about cinema and life and all you talk about is football...

Anyway, did i mention lately I hate, I hate, I hate Schalke with all my guts?