Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Itacolomi


This was the place, this was the threshold, where the road became too winding. The place that was too far away from my sea, too close to something else.

This was the first point where the pioneers started taking inroads into the Brazilian wilderness, setting as their only reference an identifiable rock in the hill, awkwardly shaped like a dick.

And it makes complete sense to me. If I was ever to break the threshold and start taking inroads, I would start by a rock that is shaped like a dick. In fact, that's exactly what I did.

2 comments:

João Lameira said...

you're gay

MiM said...

duas coisas:
1. Cabrão, filho da puta.
2, Posso comprovar, porque tenho testemunhas, que não estava a usar nenhum casaco/blaiser nem havia nenhum cachecol à volta do meu pescoço.

Tudo isto sendo que o "cabrão, filho da puta" resume mais ou menos o que eu queria dizer.